25/10/2011

Happy Songs

Do you know that feeling when you are listening to some music (for instance on your MP3-player) and a certain song comes on, and no matter how crappy your day may have been until then, or how foul your mood may be, it just brings a smile to your face???

Here are some of my Happy Songs:


makes me want to get up and dance ;-)


not my favourite version, but still pretty cool


love the Scottish accent!
{for those wondering, "havering" is (quoting the band here) "talking shite" ;-) }


supercool song!


this song always reminds me of the movie Strictly Ballroom, one of my favorites


similarly, this song always reminds me of The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, another one of my favorites. And yes LotR-fans, that is indeed Elrond as a tranny - LOL


Awesome song!


Love this song!


love that guitar


toora loora toora loo-rye-aye!


classic song in a classic movie


Love Marvin's version, CCR's is OK, but this one is my favourite!

No comments: