24/06/2007

I caved...

Weet je nog hoe ik vorige week mezelf sterk hield en Donner zonder boeken verliet?? Um, nou ja, deze week is dat dus níet gelukt... ;)

De buit?
Hannibal Rising van Thomas Harris ( de 'prequel' van Silence of the Lambs) en Zoektocht in Katoren van Jan Terlouw. Koning van Katoren was/is 1 van mijn favoriete jeugdboeken en nu, na ruim 30 jaar, is er een vervolg! Ik had 'm in 1,5 dag uit...

Remember how I restrained myself last week and left Donner without any new books? Well, I wasn't as successfull this week... ;)

The loot?
Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris (the 'prequel' to Silence of the Lambs) and Zoektocht in Katoren (literally translated: Search through Katoren) by Jan Terlouw. How to Become King was/is one of my alltime favourite young adult literature books and now, more than 30 years after the original was published, there is a sequel! I finished it in 1,5 days...

No comments: